Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day, 2008

Christmas Day at our house was GREAT! Santa came and left Ben lots of fun toys. Legos seemed to be the most popular thing at our house this Christmas. That is what we were busy doing all day long. Luckily Ben took his nap so our eyes could get a break from putting the Lego firestation, police station and service station together.




Ben has a HUGE sweet tooth, no matter what the other flavor that you mix in with the sugar. This was a lemon bar that he discovered that he liked--right before lunch.
Nana and Poppa joined us for lunch. Ben is almost getting too big to pick up!

3 comments:

Stacia said...

First of all...when my kids saw your post about Ben putting out his reindeer food they freaked out and said we HAD to hurry home so we could put ours out!!! We were at my mom's house :-) They just knew Santa was on his way if Ben was getting ready!!
Glad you had a great Christmas Day...I bet ya'lls fingers are worn out putting together all those legos! Jack and Ben should open a sweet shop together. If the icing is gone, Jack figures the cookie/donught/cupcake is done!

Stacia said...

I love what you said in your comment about Mike HAVING to have the traditional food :-) My mom and I did not want to have all those leftovers again so we talked the guys into the steaks...it wasn't too hard :-)

anniep said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. There is nothing like Christmas morning with a little one. I heard a rumor that we have to go back to work tomorrow....:( I'm sad.