Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF!

Today was the last day of school before the Thanksgiving holidays. Ben had PACTime in his class today. He made his own butter and dressed like a Pilgrim.


We had a death in the family last night. Our fish died. We had him for 2 1/2 years. His name was Fish. After school today Ben and I went to the pet store to get another fish. Ben was in charge of naming the fish (as you can tell, he named the last fish) and the new fish is named Glass. I have tried to get an explanation as to why he has an odd name. The only thing that Ben tells me is that he named him that because he didn't have a name.






Here he is....Glass. He will happily live on the desk in the kitchen. He was preceeded in death by Fish, Jared, Plaxico and Rudi. Michael and I have always had a beta fish.



2 comments:

Stacia said...

Jack made a pilgrim hat just like Ben's in Ms. Shelia's class for the family feast!
Sorry to hear Fish died, but I'm so glad he was able to get a new one :-) Glass sounds like a pretty awesome fish!! I know he'll take good care of him :-)

Sarah said...

So sorry to hear about Fish. We keep thinking about getting Ralston a fish, but we are afraid of that happening.

Plaxico??? You have got to tell me the story behind that name.