Monday, April 13, 2009

Ben's FIRST Dentist Visit

Today was our first dentist visit and I was shocked!!! Ben did GREAT!! I never would have thought that Ben would have sat there for so long and let the hygienist clean his teeth. She explained everything as she did it. She let him play with the instruments before she started working on his teeth.
Look at his shiny teeth!!!

Of course...you have to get prizes. Not to mention the one that mom and dad got you at Target before your dentist appointment!

Ben was so excited when we left...he left with a total of 3 prizes out of the bucket, a new toothbrush and toothpaste, a pizza coupon and an ice cream coupon! The boy made out like a bandit! I do have to admit..we go to the gentle dentist. I remember the metal pick that they would scrape my teeth with for what seemed like an eternity. After I got my braces off it was even worse...you would think that they would take the cement that had been on my teeth for 2 years off when they took the braces. I guess they just left it as a souvenir. I used to dread the dentist. I am so glad that Ben will have a much better experience.



1 comment:

Stacia said...

Okay..so what dentist do you go to?? Awesome prizes =) Pizza and Ice Cream!
Do they give out stuff like that to the adults ?? ;-)