Saturday, September 20, 2008

Football Season is Here!!

I had Michael's work polo ready for him to put on this morning. When I saw him come into the kitchen to get his coffee something hit me...it is Football Season. Ben has been wearing his Reggie Bush and Eli Manning jerseys for the past two Sundays. He has also been wearing his Auburn shirts on Saturdays for a few weeks. It was not until I saw that Michael had gotten the Auburn tie off of the rack and realized that he means buisiness today. Auburn plays LSU tonight..War Eagle!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just love that picture. Too funny. We don't do football, but I can tell y'all are serious fans. Good Luck.

Stacia said...

Darren has been sporting his Alabama stuff whenever he gets a chance! I asked him if he could put a BAMA tag on the front of his squad car...he didn't think that was a great idea. BAMA won today! I'll wish you luck since they aren't playing each other :-)